Tungsram manufactures products of excellent quality that meet international and national standards in accordance with the traditions of the company. We pay attention to the special training of our employees and the continuous development of our equipment. Our business unit offers welding of superalloy materials as well as aviation services that require the highest quality of service. Tungsram welding owns leading technologies and skills.
Tungsram welders have experience in welding of structural carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium, and other superalloys. Welding work is carried out at designated workstations (welding booths) but we also have portable welding infrastructure to perform on-site welding. Several welding procedure qualifications are available for the different material groups and welding procedures corresponding to different coatings.
- QPRs & WPQs per AWS D17.1:
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- Matr. Group: II. A (Austenitic Stainless Steel), III. B (Precipitation Hardenable Nickel-based alloys), VI. (Titanium alloys), VII. (Cobalt base alloys)
- PQRs & WPQs per ISO15614 & ISO9606:
- GMAW (per ISO4063)
- Matr. Group: 22 (aluminium, per ISO 15608)
- Matr. Group 1.1, 1.2 (per ISO 15608)
- PQRs & WPQs per certain OEMs requirements
- GMAW & GTAW
- Austenitic stainless steel, Nickel Base Alloy, Cobalt Base Alloy
- Tungsram also has ISO3834-2 certification